This web site is owned by “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN”. Please read these Terms carefully. By entering this web site you agree to comply with them. You shall not enter this web site and review information hosted herein if you disagree to comply with these “Terms”.
You may send any questions and suggestions related to this web site, in electronic form using contact details indicated in the “Contact Information” section of this web site, or by post to the following address:
“TC “MEGAPOLIS- KAZAKHSTAN” Kazakhstan, Almaty city, Serper,6a st..
We respect the privacy of any visitor to our web site.
1. Personal Data
You may be asked to disclose your personal data in certain sections of our web site. E.g. you may be asked to provide your name, address, e-mail and other information which we might need in order to answer your question or to respond to your questionnaire. We do not collect your personal data without informing you thereof. Your filling in the form or any field of the questionnaire implies your consent to collection of your personal data and, if necessary, to its further use within “TC “MEGAPOLIS-KAZAKHSTAN” or its affiliates.
2. Use of Personal Data by the Company
We may transfer information received from you to other business units of “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN” from time to time. Your personal information is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent save for cases provided for by the legislation or by these Terms.
3. Security of Provided Information
“TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN” undertakes to take all necessary actions to avoid loss, unauthorized use or changing of information provided by you.
This web site determines IP-addresses (Internet protocol address) of all users. By this we collect statistics data on access to our web site and examine the users’ interest in certain sections in order to improve the services which we render. IP-address does not contain any personal information about the user.
1. This web site provides information free of charge, without any sureties or guarantees, save where it is specifically stated otherwise. Information published herein is intended for public use and is for guidance only.
2. We cannot guarantee that the information published in our website is absolutely correct, exhaustive and valid as of the current moment. Materials published herein shall not serve as a basis for taking important decisions without prior analysis of the sources which may contain more accurate and complete data. Anyway you will rely on the data published herein at your own risk only.
3. Security of Provided Information. “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN” undertakes to take all necessary steps to avoid loss, unauthorized use or changing of information provided by you.
4. This web site contains trade names, trademarks and service marks of various companies. The rights to use the trade names, trademarks and service marks quoted on this web site belong to “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN” or their partners. Apart from the right to use this web site as restricted by these Terms, you are not granted any other rights related to the use of this web site. You may print or transmit the information and content hereof for personal, non-commercial purposes. Save for the cases where a relevant written permission is granted by “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN”, you are not allowed to use any part of this web site as a part of any other web site through creating an internet hyperlink or otherwise.
5. This web site may not be used for illegal purposes, including transmission, use, copy, distribution or permitting to distribute discrediting, defamatory or offensive information, violating privacy. It is prohibited to circulate any advertising or other materials or to circulate messages of excessive volume which may interfere with functioning hereof or prevent other users to use this web site.
6. “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN” reserves its right to alter, limit or discontinue the web site or to close it fully or partially, as well as to restrict or deny access hereto at any time without any prior notification.
7. This web site may contain links to other web sites. “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN” does not carry out control over such other web sites and the links are provided for the users’ convenience only. This does not mean that the company agrees with the information provided therein, or supports the ideas expressed therein, or recommends goods or services directly or indirectly referred to. “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN” shall not be liable for the accuracy of information provided in other web sites, or for the content of other web sites, as well as for the safety of actions taken when using such other web sites. You shall be exclusively liable for the possible consequences of the use of such web sites by yourself.
9. Granting access to this web site is a service provided free of charge, and you take full responsibility under the legislation and confirm that neither the business units of “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN”, not any other entities shall be liable for any expenses, claims, losses or damage (including legal fees) incurred as a result of your use or failure to use this or any other web site through links provided herein, as well as a result of steps which we have taken or have failed to take in response to any messages which you have sent to our e-mail. “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN” shall not be liable to you in any way in case of court proceedings under a civil action or otherwise related to the use of this web site. You retain the right to cease using this web site at any time.
10. These Terms may be amended “TC “MEGAPOLIS – KAZAKHSTAN” from time to time. Such amendments shall become effective as soon as they are published on this web site.
11. These Terms and the content of this web site are subject to and are protected by the laws of the Republiс of Kazakhstan.